Rear-facing for infants, and when ready, converts to forward-facing.
Keep your child harnessed longer with the broadest range of harness adjustments. With 6 harness height positions, 2 crotch buckle positions and a 65 lb. harness weight rating the Evenflo SureRide™ Convertible Car Seat provides room for your child to grow. The machine-washable head pillow, body pillow and seat pad will provide a comfy ride and the up-front harness adjustment makes getting your child in and out a breeze. The lightweight design comes equipped for LATCH systems, including tether, for easy conversion between multiple vehicles.
Try this seat for a top-notch extended-use option at an affordable price. Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard. Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA.
6 harness positions, 65 lb. harness weight rating, removable head and body pillow, upfront harness adjust, Side Impact Tested, lightweight design, machine-washable seat pad, LATCH equipped, energy absorbing foam, 5-point harness, made in the USA
- Broadest range of harness adjustments with 6 positions to keep your child harnessed longer.
- 65 lb. harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer.
- Soft fabrics, thick padding and removable head and body pillow for a comfortable ride.
- Machine-washable seat pad remove to keep the seat looking clean.
- Simple adjustment with upfront tightening and loosening makes it easy to get your child in and out of the seat.
- Fold-down cup holder for easy access to drinks and folds out of the way when not in use or can be completely removed.
- 5-point harness with a 2-piece chest clip and crotch buckle that are easy to buckle.
- The lightweight design comes equipped for LATCH systems, including tether, for easy conversion between multiple vehicles.
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort.
- Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: ONLY when used with the 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
For Use Rear-Facing Child Must Meet All These Requirements
- Weight: 5 – 40 lbs. (2,3 – 18 k)
- Height: 19 - 40 in. (48 - 102 cm)
- Top of child’s head is at least 1 inch (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
For Use Forward-Facing Child Must Meet All These Requirements
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10,0 – 29,4 kg)
- Height: 28 - 54 in. (71 - 137 cm)
- Age: At least one year of age
- Weight: 10.5 lbs. (4,76 kg)
- Dimensions (rear-facing in recline position): 24” High x 18.5” Wide x 28” Long - inches
- Dimensions (forward-facing in upright position): 28” High x 18.5” Wide x 20” Long - inches
- Maximum Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 19.5 inches (49,5 cm)
- Minimum Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 6.5 inches (16,5 cm)
Quantity per carton: 1 each