Rear-facing for infants, and when ready, converts to forward-facing.
The award-winning Triumph™ LX Convertible Car Seat delivers both rear-facing and front-facing safety for a child up to 65 pounds. The Infinite Slide harness easily slides to adjust for an accurate fit every time with no re-threading necessary. Easy in and out for your child. Easy pad removal for you. The easy-slide, 5-point harness is simple to tighten with the one-hand, Tension Right® knob. Designed for side impact protection with deep side walls and energy-absorbing foam to make it a safe and comfy ride for your favorite backseat driver. Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard. Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA.
Features: Side Impact Tested, 65 lb. harness weight rating, Infinite Slide™ harness adjustment, 2 crotch strap positions, upfront harness loosening, TensionRight™ side knob harness tightening, head and body pillows, machine-washable seat pad, LATCH equipped, energy absorbing foam, 5-point harness, dual integrated cupholders, made in the USA
- #1 Rating by a leading consumer magazine.
- Extended Use! 65 lb. harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer.
- Infinite Slide™ Harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time. No reworking the harness as child grows!
- TensionRight™ side knobs for one hand harness tightening.
- Up-front multi-position recline for child’s comfort while asleep or awake.
- Removable head pillow for a cozy ride.
- 5-point harness system.
- Dual, integrated cupholders.
- Easy-off, machine-washable car seat pad requires no harness rethreading.
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort.
- Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA.
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems.
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials.
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: ONLY when used with the 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
For Use Rear-Facing Child Must Meet All These Requirement
- Weight: 5 – 40 lbs. (2,3 – 18 kg)
- Height: 19 - 37 in. (48 - 94 cm)
- Top of child’s head is at least 1 inch (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
For Use Forward-Facing Child Must Meet All These Requirements
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10 – 29,4 kg)
- Height: 28 - 50 in. (71 - 127 cm)
- Age: At least one year of age
- Weight: 20 lbs. (9,07 kg)
- Dimensions (rear-facing in fully reclined): 21.5” High x 20” Wide x 28.5” Long - inches
- Dimensions (forward-facing in upright position): 28” High x 20” Wide x 23” Long - inches
- Maximum Shoulder Harness Height: Approximately 17.5 inches (44,45 cm